We have both Men's and Women's Ministry teams that would be happy to have you get involved. There are a variety of meetings throughout the year with guest speakers, community outreach, Bible studies, camp retreats and more.
"To provide a setting in which individuals can follow Christ by learning and applying God's Word, while serving each other in biblical community."
MBC Adult Small Groups are an opportunity for 10-12 adults to come together on a regular basis for friendship, prayer, Bible study, discussion, and encouragement. (1 John 1:3-7)
The groups have different meeting times and locations throughout the week. Check with the church office for a group nearest you.
Why Join a Small Group at MBC?
- You will be in a very practical environment for spiritual growth.
- You will be challenged to put God’s truth into practice.
- You will be regularly prayed for and cared for.
- You will enjoy consistent encouragement & support with other believers.
- You will make many new friends and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Strengthen the spiritual walk of men through Bible Study & Discipleship
- Provide outreach opportunities to the men and young men of this community
- Engage in service projects serving alongside multiple generations of men
- Bible Study
- Service Projects
- Outreach Events
- Men’s Basketball
Our women's ministry provides an opportunity for women to be challenged by the Word of God to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, to be strengthened through Christian fellowship, and to be encouraged to share their faith with others.
This ministry is geared to meet the ministry needs of the woman through adult life. Our Women's ministry leadership team is also here to assist you in becoming "connected" with our ladies ministry. There are several programs and events planned throughout the year that we would like to invite you to become a part of with us:
- Bible Studies - various women's Bible studies offered at different times throughout the year.
- Prayer Ministry - ministry for prayer & discipleship.
- Women's Retreat - held annually in the Fall.
- Naomi Fellowship - a fellowship for widows and senior ladies to meet for a monthly Bible study luncheon.
- Service Projects - Women gathering together to serve the community.